M.A.A. 2017-2018 Fall - Winter - Spring Registration is now open! Please click on REGISTRATION above to register your child for any of our programs. Program information listed below.
Save the date! MAA Red, White and Brew will take place on November 11, please click here for more information
There is a new American Legion team forming in Stone Bank. U14/16 tryouts - plan to attend one session Thursday, Aug 24, 6pm - 8pm or Sat Aug 26, 9am - 11am Stone Bank Community Park
M.A.A. is looking for a Sports Shorts/Dance and Tumbling teacher. If you have a teaching background or you are studying to be a teacher, please contact Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a paid position and you must pass a background check.
I M P O R T ANT UPCOMING DATES
15: MAA 2017-2018 season registrations open
30: Merton School Open House
8: AMSAC Girls Basketball registration ends
20: AMSAC Girls Coaches training AHS North 7:00
30: AMSAC Girls Basketball starts
11: AMSAC 5-6th Grade Girls Basketball games begin this week
Contact Heidi Blatnik, M.A.A. Activities Director (mailto:email@example.com) with general questions or feedback.
- AMSAC Girls Basketball 5th and 6th Grade - September 8 is deadline to register, games start on October 1.
- 3-4th Grade Girls Rec Basketball - October
- 5-6th Grade Boys Rec Basketball - October
- 7-8th Grade Boys Rec Basketball - October
- 1-2nd Grade Co-ed Rec basketball - October
ADULT CO-ED VOLLEYBALL - to register please click here
- AMSAC Boys Basketball 5th and 6th Grade - January
- 3-4th Grade Boys Rec Basketball - January
- 5-6th Grade Girls Rec Basketball - January
- Soccer Co-ed Indoor 5K-1st Grade, 2-3rd Grade, 4-5-6th Grade - Late January
- 4K-5K coach pitch baseball
- 1st-2nd Grade Machine pitch boys baseball
- 1st-2nd Grade Machine pitch girls fastpitch
- 3rd-4th Grade boys little leauge baseball
- 3rd-4th Grade girls fastpitch
- 5th-6th Grade boys little leauge baseball
- 5th-6th Grade girls fastpitch
- 7th-8th Grade boys little leauge
- 7th-8th Grade girls fastpitch