Co-ed T-Ball/Coach Pitch - Grade 4k- 5k
||4k-5k (grade you are in during the current school year)
| League Information
- Must be in 4K or 5K at the start of the season.
- This league will combine T-Ball & Coach Pitch. The tee will be used to develop hand/eye coordination, proper batting stance and swing as outlined in the Fundamentals Handbook for Coaches.
- The coaches will target game 5 of the season for leaving the tee & pitching to the players. Using the tee only as a back-up or when a player cannot hit the ball.
- Games are played at Merton School fields.
- Practice is once a week until the season begins, which is the last week of April on Tuesday or Thursday, weather permitting.
- One Scheduled game per week on Tuesday or Thursday starting after opening weekend.
- Game on Opening Day (typically weekend before Memorial Weekend)
- Game on Closing day (typically 3rd Saturday in July)
- 4K-5K rules apply